We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager
Join our team in Scarborough, ON and let’s grow together.
Position: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent Employment / Full Time
Salary: $41.00 to $43.00 per hour
Working Schedule: 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday
We are looking for an experienced and influential marketing leader to fuel and guide the next stage of our strategic growth and operational execution of expansion across the province and the country. You will collaborate closely with many people in the organization to accomplish your goals.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the marketing activities that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote our high-quality professional delivery services;
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of internet and intranet sites to manage our internet presence;
- Drive continued optimization of paid search, social and display campaigns by pulling various levers to meet and exceed goals;
- Monitor and analyze marketing channel performance, and synthesize reporting on key metrics;
- Evaluate, test, and implement new marketing channels opportunities to fuel growth.
- Actively seek new technology and develop innovative ways to reach and engage customer design and implement digital marketing strategies to increase engagement, while ensuring content aligns with the overall brand work.
- Work with the marketing team and key cross-functional stakeholders on the day-to-day execution of campaigns.
- A minimum of 2 years of prior marketing experience, with exposure to – and a solid understanding of – a range of marketing channels
- University degree / college diploma in business or marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Word processing software; MS Windows; Presentation software
- Area of Specialization: Marketing
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; work under pressure; attention to detail; large caseload; large workload; tight deadline
- Ability to Supervise: 3-5 staff
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Market business services
- Manage contracts
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Develop promotional materials
- Write and edit press releases, newsletter and communications materials
Initiative; effective interpersonal skills; flexibility; team player; excellent oral communication; excellent written communication; client focus; interpersonal awareness; dependability; judgement; reliability; organized.
Available to Apply: March 11, 2021 – April 10, 2021
Apply Via: email@example.com
Post Date: 2021 March 11